Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services and largest hazardous waste disposal company in North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
- Ability to consult with U.S. attorneys and update legal matters in Company’s legal database.
- Upload and be able to synopsize documents related to litigation.
- Utilize Excel to analyze KPI’s for quarterly Law Department reports.
- Database management including the ability to identify criteria for reports to be run from our legal database.
- Have experience with PowerPoint to prepare quarterly reports.
- Candidate must have sufficient English skills to communicate verbally and in writing with U.S. attorneys and Company management.
To apply for this Job : Click Here