DMI Finance is a tech-driven, new-thinking provider of credit solutions to a heterogeneous portfolio of corporate borrowers across India. As a credit partner to growing Indian companies, we offer everything from short-term bridge financing and medium-term project financing to term loans and working capital loans. We also support select fintech companies as a balance sheet partner, leveraging the vast consumer finance universe in India through these tie-ups, effectively working around entry barriers in the space.
The incumbent will provide effective and timely business solutions from legal perspective for: Sparkle Fund and Treasury vertical. He or She will draft, review, negotiate and provide all required support for agreements, documentation and queries raised from time to time by business and other stakeholders across various verticals and to ensure legal and regulatory compliance in the documentation and framework of the verticals.
1. Standardization, Drafting, Negotiation and finalization of Contracts / other documents –
Sparkle Fund, Treasury and other verticals.
- Drafting and standardization of counter party contracts (basis the different business models).
- Standardizing, reviewing and negotiating the transaction documents and any other documents, as required.
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating NDA/Confidentiality Agreements and Service Level Agreements.
- Vetting of sanction letters/term sheets for raising funds from banks/FI and finalizing the loan agreements, security documents and other financing documents including but not limited to Share Holders Agreement/Share Subscription Agreement, Debenture Trust Deed, Deed of Adherence, corporate authorisations, certificates.
- Negotiation with other lenders on loan agreements along with security documents and other financing documents.
2. Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory framework and internal policies
- Ensure that all agreements are in line with the regulatory compliances and internal policies and revising them as per regulatory or internal policy changes, from time to time.
- Responding to all compliance and regulatory issues / queries in a timely and appropriate manner and ensuring appropriate changes in documents.
- Providing or arranging for legal opinions in line with any change in law or specific queries received from teams.
3. Specific point of contact for internal and external teams Sparkle Fund and other departments
- Working as the single point of contact from the legal department for contracts and other documentation support for business verticals and working in coordination with the respective various teams.
- Ensuring coordination, appropriate support, and management of external legal vendors for timely delivery of work, as and when required.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law – LLB
- 5+ years of total experience including experience and knowledge of corporate transactions, general corporate advisory related to equity, contract drafting and negotiations.
To apply for this Job : Click Here