Dunzo is an all-in-one 24X7 delivery platform, that picks and delivers anything and everything within the city while guaranteeing super-quick deliveries. Our Services include the delivery of packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies, and more. Founded and headquartered in Bengaluru, Dunzo was incorporated in 2015. From the humble beginnings of a Whatsapp group, Dunzo has consistently proved its mettle as a convenience app and has grown from strength to strength. Currently, we stand fully operational in 8 cities and counting!
- Provide legal advice on a broad range of general corporate matters, as and when needed.
- Independently drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for various business lines including marketplace, technology, logistics, SAAS, procurement and other day to day business contracts.
- Advising the business on legal matters associated with the commercial operations. Ability to anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically, identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks and achieve business objectives.
- Advice on new business initiatives and work with the leadership to solve business issues in a legal manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively with investor’s counsel, cross-functional teams and external counsels.
Qualification & Skills:
- Well versed with e-commerce related regulations.
- Lawyer with business acumen.
- 4-5 years of experience as in-house counsel (Candidates with prior in-house experience in the e-commerce ecosystem would be preferred).
- Candidates must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
Competencies and Behaviour:
- Possess strong analytical skills to resolve problem statements.
- Work collaboratively with the legal team and other stakeholders
- Always approaching challenges from a problem solving perspective
- Actively work towards building a cohesive team
- Consistently punctual and genuinely reliable
- Demonstrates good stewardship of time and resources
- Honest & humble to learn.
To apply for this Job : Click Here