At Ezetap, veterans from payments, hardware, cloud and SaaS industries have joined hands for the sole purpose of ushering in a new era of a frictionless digital payment ecosystem in India. Ezetap’s Smart and Secure capabilities as an intelligent SaaS payments platform is already helping thousands of brick-and-mortar retailers, e-commerce players, enterprises and financial inclusion organizations, transform their businesses.
Job Role and Responsibility
- Drafting and reviewing a host of agreements like – Service Agreement, Merchant
- Acquiring Agreement, Lease Agreement, NDA, Engagement Letters, Staffing services agreement etc.
- Leading the negotiation with our business partners (customers/vendors) after incorporating relevant inputs from respective internal business teams.
- Review and interpretation of new or pending legislation and regulations impacting overall legal/compliance eco-system of the organization.
- Responding to ad hoc queries with focus on identification, analysis, and evaluation of risks in order to provide appropriate legal solutions.
- Putting framework around best contract life cycle management practices, templates,and contract playbooks.
- Co-ordination with external Corporate and Secretarial service firms to ensure compliance with all the applicable laws.
- Working closely with external law firms in connection with ongoing litigation matters.
Experience and Skills we are looking for:
- Qualified lawyer with 4+ years of experience in a law firm and/or in-house, including relevant experience in commercial contracting with IT/financial service organizations.
- Solid business acumen and willingness to work in an unstructured working environment and ability to interact comfortably with business and management persons.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here