Fatpos Global stands for “Failures Are the Pillar of Success”. We are a rapidly-growing global management consulting, advisory, and market research services provider that aims to aid businesses with bold decisions that help them embrace change for their sustainable growth.
- To review and negotiate contractual documentation as an independent contributor
- To provide required advice to internal partners.
- To build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies
- Maintaining an understanding of global privacy and data protection regulations
- Assisting with litigation and claims involving the company
- Law degree (J.D. or equivalent) from a leading law school. Licensed to practice law in India and/or the US, the UK, or other common law jurisdictions.
- 6 or more years of legal experience; more experienced candidates should still apply.
- Transactional drafting and negotiation experience gained at a leading law firm and/or in-house at a major multinational corporation.
- Professional-level fluency of English, written and spoken.
- In-house experience at a consulting company or in a private practice advisory group.
- Familiarity with IT/technology licensing, consulting, outsourcing, and services agreements.
- Understanding of startup ecosystem, human resource policies, payment & invoicing intellectual property, competition, and privacy issues.
To apply for this Job : Click Here