Fi is a neo bank. Actually scratch that, Fi is first about simplicity, which means no jargon. Simply put, Fi is a smart way to bank. Your Fi savings account is a zero-balance account that comes with a Visa debit card you’d love to flaunt. You can open an account online in less than 5 mins and know your money, grow your money and organise your funds.
What This Role Is About
We are looking for a “Legal Consel” to support the rapidly growing team at epiFi in India. You will be the first lawyer to join the team to manage corporate governance and compliance, negotiate commercial agreements, handle transactions, and work on special projects and other matters unique to a pre-series, well-funded, fast growing startup.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment. This work involves a lot of “doing” versus “managing.” We need an all-star attorney who is excited to “roll up his or her sleeves” with drafting agreements and policies while also providing strategic advice
You Should Apply If
- At least 4 to 7 years of experience with a reputable Law Firm or in the legal department of a large multinational corporation. A tier 1 law graduate is highly preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in general commercial and litigation management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, exhibit good judgment & Integrity;
- Self-starter with strong drive for results and strong sense of ownership;
- Colloboration skills and ability to drive projects forward to conclusion;
- Aptitude to enthusiastically engage with colleagues and business partners to maintain appropriate ethical, legal and compliance standards;
- Ability to influence other partners, without having direct reporting line;
- Willingness to make decisions and, where necessary, challenge business partners;
- Strong communication skills including the ability to build, manage and hold/keep privilege / sensitive communications
To apply for this Job : Click Here