Flexing It®(www.flexingit.com) is a curated platform that helps organisations access and work with high quality independent consultants, and project-based resources efficiently and at scale. We are creating solutions that support the Professional Gig Economy and make using external resources seamless.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advising various business verticals and functions on legal issues.
- Interpretation of laws and regulations and advising on their applicability.
- Strategizing and formulating litigation strategy in line with commercial objectives of the Company.
- Handle court cases independently, as and when required.
- Draft and vetting court pleadings, legal notices, responses to legal notices etc. and briefing outside counsels and law firms.
- Managing outside counsels to derive the optimum synergies.
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient proactive strategies.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on potential legal issues.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (customers, regulators, external counsels, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Draft, negotiate and manage the agreements, contracts, MoUs, LoIs, and other legal documents to ensure and protect the company’s legal rights.
- Responsible for managing Passport – an inhouse litigation system.
- Review and recommend revisions to templates periodically, to reflect new requirements
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Assisting with training and preparation of policies and procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge or amendments in legislation.
- LLB or Masters, having 10-12 years’ of PQE, largely as an inhouse counsel.
- Company Secretaryship is an additional mandatory requirement.
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of contract law, civil and criminal laws, corporate law and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Preference will be extended to domain knowledge in data privacy and/ or financing/leasing arrangements.
To apply for this Job : Click Here