Guild Capital is an early-stage venture capital firm. Our aim is to become the trusted partner of our portfolio companies by actively supporting them in developing high-growth strategies, architecting high-performance teams, and raising capital for future growth. Guild takes an extremely active approach to ensuring the success of its investments.
A) Lead legal diligence and drafting of deal documentation for Guild India:
- Assist Guild India through deal diligence, drafting and negotiating of transaction documents
- Interact with relevant internal stakeholders and liaise with external counsels and consultants for the completion of the transaction
- Assist in review of the NDAs, term sheets and other transaction documents such as Share Purchase Agreement, Share Subscription Agreement, Shareholders Agreement and Strategic Partnership Agreement
- Provide necessary support for the pre-closing, closing and post-closing actions
B) Support transactions for Guild US:
- Review and draft the transaction documents
- Advise the US team on legal and regulatory issues
- Ensure end to end compliance for Guild Capital and its portfolio companies
- Set up and maintain infrastructure to manage deal documentation
C) Legal Counsel for Atidiv (India) Private Limited (Guild Capital Portfolio):
- Draft, review, and negotiate commercial contracts,
- Drive strategic and practical legal matters for the company with the ability to break down complex legal issues to understand the associated risks and take correct informed decisions
- Advise the business teams on strategizing and resolving legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, potential disputes and addressing any government enquires
- Provide close support, guidance and oversight to the business teams on topics related to HR compliances, legal metrology, product related compliances, permits, licenses, approvals etc. and monitor corrective action plans relating to regulatory compliance
- Coordinate with external law firms for M&A and other legal activities
- LL.B. degree from a reputable institution
- 4-8 years of experience doing corporate transactions in a Tier 1 law firm, venture capital fund and/or major in-house legal environment
- Good understanding of all regulations pertaining to foreign direct investment (FDI), FEMA, NDI Rules etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with business clients and other members of the legal department
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical and organizational skills, including the ability to manage diverse assignments and projects, exercising sound judgment and decision-making in prioritization of multiple deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with business partners to explain and advise about legal requirements and risks in specific contexts
To apply for this Job : Click Here