We are a team of talent acquisition professionals with rich experience ranging from in-house recruitment to recruitment consulting, with some of the world’s leading MNCs and recruitment agencies. We try to do our best in helping the candidates get the jobs that they aspire towards.
Role : Legal Councel
Location : Delhi NCR
- Litigation management and advising company on all matters related to legal notices, filing of suits, etc.
- Handling national and international trademark profiles of the group and advising on matters related to copyright, trademark infringement, passing off, etc.
- Handling the daily grievance redressal mechanism related to user complaints. Fluency in reading and writing Hindi is essential for carrying out this function.
- Advise on matters related to tech and privacy laws;
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Working with internal stakeholders, external policy teams from time to time.
- Coordinate with HR, Senior Executive Team and outside Counsel pertinent to enforce company’s procedures and policies.
- PQE of 2-4 years in litigation and advisory roles.
- Required areas of practise: intellectual property rights, technology laws, privacy laws.
- Graduate from a top tier NLU or other similar situated institution of a 5 year law degree program.
- Candidate must have full working proficiency in English and Hindi.
To apply for this Job : Click Here