IGT Solutions (IGT) is committed to simplifying complex customer interactions while delivering a seamless experience. It provides integrated BPM, Technology and Digital Services & Solutions for clients across industries. Established in 1998, with 100% focus on customer experience, IGT employs more than 15,000 customer experience and technology specialists providing services to 75 marquee customers globally. IGT’s global footprint consists of 22 delivery centers in China, Philippines, Malaysia, India, UAE, Romania, Spain, Colombia and the USA.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES/ PERFARMANCE AREAS:
- Excellent Contract Drafting and Negotiation Skills;
- Legal drafting of letters/ legal documentation;
- Legal Responses and Legal Advisory to other departments of the company;
- Support in Regulatory and Legal Affairs of the Company;
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action;
- Anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically and help the relevant department in-
- Mitigation of the risk, lead out of court settlements with clients;
- Support and enable decision making of the company based on ethics and integrity;
- Create associations of trust and respect with key stakeholders;
- Deal with external parties (regulators, external counsels, clients etc.);
- Attract, develop, direct, motivate and drive performance from other team members;
- Draft agreements, negotiate contracts and minimize risks and maximize legal rights and contractual entitlements and benefits for the company;
- Meet legal objectives; and be available during critical times of the business;
- Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and other functional areas of the business and assist the Head of Legal in leading strategic matters/ projects of the company;
- Keep abreast of legislative changes and trends in corporate legal industry including those that affect the business of the Company.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS – B.A LLB (Bachelors in Law) from a good Law college/ University (Preferred).
To apply for this Job : Click Here