InMobi is the world’s leading Marketing Cloud, driving real connections between brands and consumers. We create new paths for brands to understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers by leveraging our exclusive access to mobile intelligence and technology platforms.
What you will be doing?
- Drafting and reviewing various legal and commercial agreements including negotiating and ensuring closure of such agreements.
- Co-ordinating with advisors, consultants for handling the transaction. Coordinating with internal teams for closing the transaction end to end.
- Handling employment related matters such as assisting with internal advisories and ensuring compliance under various statutes such as Labor Laws, POSH, Shops and Establishment Act, etc.
- General compliance (corporate secretarial and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
- Assisting in the development and administration of systems and processes to ensure contracts comply with legal and InMobi policy requirements and are finalized and executed, as necessary, with employees, business partners, sourcing, vendors, contractors.
- Leading and driving changes in contracts-related processes, developing templates and/or tools for a diverse range of agreements, such as office leases, sourcing by the company, consulting agreements, publisher, advertiser, data partnerships, agency, marketing and vendor agreements.
- Assisting with general legal/risk mitigation advisories and compliance activities to multi-functional teams on miscellaneous matters, such as security, government compliance, finance, privacy, and regulatory issues.
What do we expect?
- Qualified law graduate from India, having approximately 5-8 years of work experience.
- Mixed work experience with an in-house and a law firm would be preferred.
- Candidates with prior experience in providing legal support to engineering, IT and internet-based organizations particularly in an ad-tech or tech space would be preferred.
- There will be a preference for someone who has knowledge and experience of dealing in SaaS contracts, commercial and employment laws and practices at a global level, primarily South-East Asia and Australia regions.
- Unyielding commitment to ethics and high personal integrity and impeccable professional ethics.
- Ability to communicate effectively, handle matters independently and inspire confidence in teams, executive management and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams and a logical quest to understand and question status quo and develop solutions to address concerns.
- Effective and efficient delivery of top-quality legal services in corporate environment.
To apply for this Job : Click Here