Junglee Games is a leader in the skill gaming space, with close to 50 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top tier silicon valley VCs, Junglee is changing the way people play games on desktop and mobile. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti and Howzat.
- Work closely with non-legal teams to advise on product regulatory strategy and assist in structuring new lines of business
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts and other documentation on a wide range of matters including marketing, collections and payment support services
- Guiding decision makers by assessing risks associated with various licensing models, product designs and business practices
- Strategizing with multiple teams on developing areas of law such as privacy compliance, data management, and IP ownership
- Developing and supporting process improvement initiatives to deliver more efficient and effective contract and legal support
- Supporting general corporate, compliance, privacy, litigation and special projects as needed
- Strong contractual skills with a demonstrated experience of drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts
- Has solid experience interfacing with litigation law firms in India.
- Employee and Labor law experience
- Sound knowledge of the regulations governing startups in India through demonstrated experience of having worked on legal due diligences on Indian startups, preferably in the gaming domain
- Strong communication skills and excellent command over English (both oral and written) with the ability to interface with people across all levels in the organization
- Highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and working independently and autonomously on both high level projects and the day-to-day requirements and paperwork of a lean legal department
- Proactive, enthusiastic and enjoys being challenged, and demonstrates sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
To apply for this Job : Click Here