Leegality is India’s first unified Document Infrastructure Platform. 1000+ Indian businesses use our comprehensive set of eSign, eStamp, Compliance Logistics, Document Security and Document Automation tools to digitize their paperwork processes – and drive fantastic business results
- Primary responsibility would be to draft, review, negotiate and advise on all client and vendor contracts including NDAs, MSAs, SaaS licensing agreements and other commercial agreements.
- Strengthen existing corporate policies and compliance frameworks of the company.
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders and proactively provide counsel, strategic guidance and value added support on legal issues (including related to electronic signatures, data protection, stamping, financial regulation and on the potential legal implications of any significant matters pertaining to the operations of the business).
- Brief and manage external consultants where specialist advice is required.
- Work with the marketing team to promote legal and regulatory awareness around Leegality’s solutions (publishing whitepapers, assisting in creating content, marketing collaterals to help the target audience better understand the legal aspects of the product.
- 1-3 years of experience working with in-house legal teams or a law firm.
- Demonstrable experience in drafting, negotiating and vetting commercial agreements.
- Proven legal research skills and analytical ability in resolving legal issues.
- Highest standards of ethics and professional integrity.
- Ability to take ownership of matters and work without oversight; demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize and plan, coordinate and execute on assignments.
- Team player and consensus builder with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- LLB from a reputed University
- Willing to join immediately.
- Location : Mumbai, Bangalore, NCR
- Previous work experience related to information technology laws and RBI/SEBI/IRDAI regulations.
- To effectively evaluate your application, it is important that we get to know you better. It is necessary that you complete the job-based assessment.
- Please answer all questions in the assessment thoroughly.
- You will be shortlisted based on your profile and answers to the job – based assessment.
- On being shortlisted, you would be contacted for the interview process.
- We further have 3 rounds of interviews.
- Your final CTC would be decided on the basis of your skills, experience and final assessment.
To apply for this Job : Click Here