Hi, we’re Livve. India’s homegrown online portal, championing the region for a brighter, more exciting livvable future. Right from simply connecting owners and tenants and to managing everything in between, we simply your livving experience with our partners.
The candidate will be responsible for taking care of:
- Drafting and reviewing a host of agreements including master service agreements, repair services agreements, marketing agreements, employment agreements, consultancy agreements, engagement letters, audit services agreements, franchise agreements, IP licensing agreements, software development agreements, lease agreements, staffing services agreements and other commercial agreements.
- Handling legal matters relating to aftersales operations, logistics, employment and staffing arrangements, product compliances, admin and internal support functions.
- Liaising with and managing government, regulatory and/or quasi-judicial authorities as and when required.
- Advising on impact and consequences of new laws and regulations affecting Livve’s businesses.
- Advising the business teams on strategizing and resolving legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, potential disputes and addressing any government enquires.
- Prioritizing and judging what matter should be handled internally or by outside counsels and managing the external counsels effectively.
- Providing strategic and practical legal advice to the business teams of the company as and when required. Ability to break down complex legal issues for the business and commercial teams to understand the associated risks and take correct informed decisions.
- Provide close support, guidance and oversight to the business teams on topics related to HR compliances, legal metrology, product related compliances, permits, licenses, approvals etc. and monitor corrective action plans relating to regulatory compliance.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of compliance checklists and risk assessment.
Skills And Qualifications
- L.L.B Degree from a recognized university in India.
- 4-5 years of experience. Experience in the Furniture, Interior and Real Estate industries is a must.
- Preferred experience in contract drafting, review and negotiation as an in-house counsel or as a part of a law firm.
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively on multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a commitment to quality.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, cross-cultural skills and highly team-oriented.
- Flawless language and drafting skills.
- Solid business acumen and willingness to work in an unstructured working environment and ability to interact comfortably with business and management persons.
- Strategic legal thinking and capable of arriving at practical legal solutions.
Location: Bangalore, India
To apply for this Job : Click Here