As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families. Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for the future.
As a Legal Counsel – Commercial and Litigation, the incumbent would handle all legal activities in Nestlé India relating to ‘Commercial Agreements’ – covering drafting, negotiating commercial agreements and contracts and commercial advisory work, along with handling of Civil Litigations.
- Advise on commercial laws and laws relating to commercial activities undertaken by the Company
- Drafting & negotiating of legal commercial contracts and agreements for different business purposes incorporating company requirement
- Periodic Review of existing agreements & redesigning them
- Handling of civil litigations/disputes/notices involving trade, suppliers, landlord, etc. and other areas involving action in High Court & Supreme Court
- Advise and compliance of ‘competition law’ requirements
- Legal support to Businesses
- 5-7 years’ experience with a FMCG or Manufacturing company and having work experience in the following areas of law – Contract Act, Litigation, Competition Law, and skills on drafting & negotiating agreements & commercial contracts
- Expertise in commercial dispute resolution
- Knowledge of allied laws like stamp act, registration act, evidence act
- Knowledge of CPC, court procedures
To apply for this Job : Click Here