Quantiphi is an award-winning AI-first digital engineering company driven by the desire to solve transformational problems at the heart of business. Quantiphi solves the toughest and complex business problems by combining deep industry experience, disciplined cloud, and data-engineering practices, and cutting-edge artificial intelligence research to achieve quantifiable business impact at unprecedented speed.
Role: Legal Counsel
Experience Level: 3-5 years
Work location: Bengaluru
- Draft, review and negotiate Professional Services Subcontractor Agreement, Master Services Agreement, Statement of Work, Non- Disclosure Agreement, Managed Service Agreements, Reseller Agreement, POCs and other business/client agreements for varied regions(APAC, USA, EMEA).
- Create/update contract language and templates as required by business or client.
- Lead coordination with stakeholders and build trust with the stakeholder.
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to various teams on queries relating to business/ client agreements (including identify and mitigate legal risks).
- Manage post execution compliance, and assist on other legal matters as the need be.
- Prepare deck/ppt on top revenue generating clients to help and educate stakeholders on the criticalities agreed in the contract.
- Coordinate responses from Consulting, Sales, Engineering, Operations, Procurement and other relevant departments to prepare for final agreement.
- Provide well researched opinions to stakeholders, Leads, Legal Head, with regard to queries; using tools such as PracLaw and Westlaw.
- Minimum 3 years of contract drafting and negotiation experience, preferably with technology / IT MNCs; in-house counsel role in an IT company or a reputed law firm.
- Experience in working in a global organisation with a cross- cultural environment will be an added advantage.
- Law Degree from a reputable and recognized university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in English language.
- Clear understanding of basic legal concepts and strong desire to learn/ adapt new skills.
- Collaborative approach, self- starter attitude, flexibility and high integrity with demonstrated track record of building relationships across teams and time zones.
- The ability to prioritize tasks, work in a fast- paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to do legal research and deep dive into matters.
The position will be involved in the development of new capabilities and value-added services and will require a high level of creativity, personal drive and subject matter expertise and therefore will offer significant growth opportunities.
To apply for this Job : Click Here