We are building the world’s first truly global financial superapp. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our 15 million customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 100 million transactions a month.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise internal stakeholders and negotiate with external counterparts on a variety of commercial agreements, including third party agreements, operations agreements, services agreements, partnerships, and marketing agreements
- Develop and implement processes for efficient and streamlined operations surrounding contract negotiation and processes
- Develop and maintain form agreements, contract management systems, and other databases
- Serving as counsel in resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries
- Provide strategic advice on governance and regulatory policies working with the global governance and employment law teams and working with regulators on matters including on labour law matters.
What You’ll Need
- Strong client-service and customer orientation and strengths in forming good working relationships
- High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness
- An enthusiasm and drive for delivering results
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment, even in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills, and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to adopt technology, being comfortable with use of tech tools, PPTs etc. will be an added advantage.
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humour
- Strong experience in advising clients on commercial contract matters (past experience in: IP, IT/ITES is a plus) and experience in handling employment law matters.
- Working in a fast-paced, high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
- Work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
Nice to have
- Excellent academic credentials and a LLB (or equivalent) degree
- A Company Secretary qualification is an added advantage.
- 4+ years PQE with strong experience as a lawyer dealing with IT/ITES at a top law firm or in-house experience in the same.
- Excellent English skills (written and oral) are a must
To apply for this Job : Click Here