RoundGlass brings wellness to the people and empowers you on your wellbeing journey. Our mission is simple, yet ambitious: inspire people to embrace a life of Wholistic Wellbeing to create a happier, healthier, and more joyful world. We work to achieve this by investing in and developing new technology, sharing knowledge, and focusing on action for the good of the individual, community, and the wider world.
Who we’re looking for:
- Qualified Indian lawyer from a reputed law college.
- Team player and open to working on varied assignments.
- Mix of private practice & business partnership in an MNC preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of land and infrastructure legal law with specific experience in related field.
- At least 5+ years of experience in due diligence, litigation, land & Infrastructure agreements, and laws with special focus in land acquisition, specifically in the state of Punjab.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of revenue records in Punjab.
- Proficiency in Punjabi, Hindi and English is a must. Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written), strong grammar/ editing skills and high attention to detail are a necessity.
- Experience with managing outside counsel & budget spends.
What you’ll do:
- Be an expert in the process of land acquisition i.e., due diligence of land, agreement to sell with landowners, collection of land documents, registration of land, mutation, survey demarcation, change of land use documentation, project approvals, necessary permissions, NOC’s etc.
- Work smoothly with external counsels on land acquisition matters including but not limited to review of due diligence reports, drafting notices/replies, meeting them as an when required to clear pending issues.
- Draft, review, advise on, negotiate land acquisition related agreements, issues, and land documentation.
- Should have handled land litigation and land matters in and around local court.
- Research legal issues and provide proactive, sound & professional legal advice
- Provide strategic legal & business advice to facilitate long-term relationships with key partners.
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Assist in legal, administrative and risk management protocols and processes. Manage tracking systems for various types of contracts and complete contracts database for the Land & Infrastructure vertical of RoundGlass.
- Prepare letters, memoranda and any other legal documents as needed.
- Work closely with Land Acquisition team on regular basis.
- Ensure RoundGlass’s agreements are in line with laws, prescribed practices, internal policies, procedures and ethical standards.
- Engage in document review and data entry as needed.
- Assist in general administration and operations, and other special projects as requested.
To apply for this Job : Click Here