We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
As a Legal Counsel, you will work on a wide variety of projects in commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property realms. We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades who will be able to tackle new challenges while being a great partner to stakeholders across Tide.
Some Of The Things You’ll Be Doing
- Leading a number of legal initiatives in the commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property areas.
- Negotiating a variety of partnership and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining corporate governance.
- Working with outside counsel to upgrade our intellectual property portfolio.
- Helping out with marketing content review as needed.
- Designing and implementing scalable internal processes and procedures to ensure that we’re setting and exceeding internal stakeholder SLAs.
- Collaborating with many teams across the company to help achieve company-wide goals.
To apply for this Job : click Here