Founded in 2013 by ex-Venture Capitalists, Tracxn is one of the world’s largest platforms for tracking 1.4 million entities through 1,800 feeds categorized across industries, sectors, sub-sectors, geographies, affiliations and networks globally.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand the legal requirements of our business
- Identify and solve areas of legal assistance to ensure seamless roll-out of new offerings
- Provide legal opinions on queries raised by business teams on an as-needed basis
- Work with all the administrative departments, and identify all the legal requirements that they must comply with
- Understand the requirements, and develop blueprints for internal compliance
- Work with external counsels for their opinions as needed, and leadership buy-in on the blueprints
- Work with the respective departments to implement the blueprint. Set up and manage the monitoring process to ensure compliance
- Develop a complete understanding of the components of the master contract we sign with our customers, the positions taken in it, and the reasoning behind them
- Work closely with the leadership team in identifying components that should potentially be added to the master contract.
- Develop the blueprint for the new components, get leadership buy-in on the design, and draft the approved blueprint.
- Take external opinion on the blueprint and draft, and finalize and roll out the updated master contract.
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of customers signing the master contract
- Review comments from customers on our standard agreement, and draft appropriate responses for the same. Attend calls with the customers to resolve open points on as needed basis.
- Ensure that the company’s interests are protected when negotiating the contract.
- Maintain a repository of all executed contracts along with the key features of each contract, including all differences from our master contract.
- Review and vet all vendor agreements and contracts before execution, including lease agreements, employee contracts, and any other vendor agreements, including terms of online portals that we sign up with
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of vendor agreements, including review, negotiation, external reviews, and leadership buy-in
- Maintain a repository of all executed contracts along with all salient obligations of the company under the executed contracts.
- You must have a desire to build a career as in-house legal counsel
- 8-10 years total experience in legal matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Driven and motivated. Should be able to independently solve complex problems
- Strong analytical logical reasoning skills
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Willing to take feedback and adopt it in their work
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
To apply for this Job : Click Here