Founded in 2013 by ex-Venture Capitalists, Tracxn is one of the world’s largest platforms for tracking 1.4 million entities through 1,800 feeds categorized across industries, sectors, sub-sectors, geographies, affiliations and networks globally.
The Legal Counsel at Tracxn will be responsible for providing general advisory to the business and administrative teams in ensuring legal compliance with all operations, provide vital support in addressing their legal queries, work with external counsels on various assignments for their legal opinions, manage the contracting process with our customers and vendors, and take the responsibility of legal controllership. We are looking for legal professionals with 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand the legal requirements of our business
- Identify and solve areas of legal assistance to ensure seamless roll-out of new offerings
- Provide legal opinions on queries raised by business teams on an as-needed basis
- Work with all the administrative departments, and identify all the legal requirements that they must comply with
- Understand the requirements, and develop blueprints for internal compliance
- Work with external counsels for their opinions as needed, and leadership buy-in on the blueprints
- Work with the respective departments to implement the blueprint. Set up and manage the monitoring process to ensure compliance
- Develop a complete understanding of the components of the master contract we sign with our customers, the positions taken in it, and the reasoning behind them
- Work closely with the leadership team in identifying components that should potentially be added to the master contract.
- Develop the blueprint for the new components, get leadership buy-in on the design, and draft the approved blueprint.
- Take external opinion on the blueprint and draft, and finalize and roll out the updated master contract.
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of customers signing the master contract
- Review comments from customers on our standard agreement, and draft appropriate responses for the same. Attend calls with the customers to resolve open points on as needed basis.
- Ensure that the company’s interests are protected when negotiating the contract.
- Maintain a repository of all executed contracts along with the key features of each contract, including all differences from our master contract.
- Review and vet all vendor agreements and contracts before execution, including lease agreements, employee contracts, and any other vendor agreements, including terms of online portals that we sign up with
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of vendor agreements, including review, negotiation, external reviews, and leadership buy-in
- Maintain a repository of all executed contracts along with all salient obligations of the company under the executed contracts.
- You must have a desire to build a career as in-house legal counsel
- 8-10 years total experience in legal matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Driven and motivated. Should be able to independently solve complex problems
- Strong analytical logical reasoning skills
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Willing to take feedback and adopt it in their work
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
To apply for this Job : Click Here