Vahura is India’s leading legal search and consulting firm. Set up by alumnus of the National Law School, Bangalore, our mission is to creatively catalyse the advancement of the legal profession. Since 2007, when we launched India’s first legal recruitment service, we’ve helped lawyers and their teams, expand capability and grow in new directions. Our market-making services now go beyond recruitment to include Director Search, Research & Consulting, Secondments and more.
- Drafting, Reviewing, Analyzing, Summarizing and Negotiating on various legal documentation such as software services agreements, commercial agreements, share subscription agreements, purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, channel partner agreements, non-disclosure agreements, MOUs, Software licensing agreements etc.
- Working on legal and complex business transactions.
- Working on General Corporate Advisory
- Analyzing statutes, regulations and documents while possessing commercial outlook.
- Experience of drafting and negotiating on commercial transactions
- A law degree from institution of repute
- 5-7 years’ legal work experience in law firm or in-house legal team
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior time management skills and ability to deliver within deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player, confident and proactive
To apply for this Job : Click Here