Vahura is India’s leading legal search and consulting firm. Set up by alumnus of the National Law School, Bangalore, our mission is to creatively catalyse the advancement of the legal profession. Since 2007, when we launched India’s first legal recruitment service, we’ve helped lawyers and their teams, expand capability and grow in new directions. Our market-making services now go beyond recruitment to include Director Search, Research & Consulting, Secondments and more.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating Debenture Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Corporate Transactions etc.
- Working on Equity and Debt transactions
- Working on General Corporate Advisory
- Assisting with updating policies
- Experience of working in general corporate, equity or debt transactions
- A law degree from institution of repute
- 3-5 years’ legal work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Professionals from renewable energy sector will be preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player, confident and proactive
To apply for this Job : Click Here