Visionet is a premier digital technology solutions company built on the premise of disruptive innovation. For over 27 years, our innovation-centric and engineering-first approach has unlocked digital-driven success to over 350+ global enterprises across CPG, Retail, Banking & Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing & Distribution, and Life Sciences industries.
JD – Legal Counsel (Mid-Level)
Experience: 5 to 6 years
- Independently review and negotiate various IT contracts like MSAs, SOWs, NDAs, Alliance Agreements, Vendor Agreements etc.
- Provide legal opinions on matters.
- Conducting research on legal issues and advising internal stakeholders on the risks involved in transactions.
- Coordinating matters with external counsels.
- Provide advisory services to various HR functions.
- Working on customer disputes with internal stakeholders.
- Good communication skills and be able to draft well.
- Experience in IT companies.
- Typically requires 5+ years of related work experience.
- Must be able to work and manage large volume of work. You should be flexible and capable of working efficiently in a demanding environment with international operations.
- Must be pragmatic with an approach to find solutions to business problems.
- Be able to work in a team and take independent responsibility.
- Must have an LLB degree.
To apply for this Job : Click Here