Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through 8,050 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 38 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 265,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 26 on Fortune’s 2018 rankings of America’s largest corporations. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
In This Role, You Will
- Participate in less complex initiatives and identify opportunity for process improvements
- Represent the Company in highly complex litigation, negotiations, settlement discussions, and claims related legal issues
- Provide guidance to internal clients on legal matters
- Draft, evaluate and negotiate contracts for the Company
- Monitor and manage complete contract lifecycle- onboarding, extensions, renewals, amendments and terminations.
- Create and maintain a database of contract templates, such as non-disclosure, non-compete, release forms, partnership agreements, purchase orders, vendor contracts, independent consultant contracts, etc.
- Create contract abstracts with key legal terms and create contract risk analysis documents. Tracking of important contract dates and milestones.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide contract related issue resolutions, both internal and external
- Coordinate with US Legal team and other functions within CB/CIB lines of business to develop contract playbooks, internal processes and templates.
- Ability to research on various legal topics, analyze problems and identify key legal terms and how they impact the contractual relationships
- Conduct/ coordinate research on legal issues, latest judgments’/laws and summarize them to determine the potential impact on business.
- Ensure that all contracts are created in accordance with all applicable laws and including Company policies.
- Work in collaboration with business stakeholders/clients
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure environment and within very tight timelines
- Secondary (what he or she does 20% of the time)
- Participate in knowledge management initiatives
- Undertake preliminary trainings/refreshers and diligently execute all assignments
- Training and testing the relevant and other emerging tools and technology required to support these services.
- Provide market intelligence and benchmarking information on industry trends in Contracts management space.
- Required Qualifications, :
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience post qualification, in a medium or large law firm, Legal process outsourcing company or as in-house counsel supporting commercial contracts teams.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor of laws from an accredited University. An LLM will be a definite advantage.
- Good communication skills along with legal aptitude with attention to details. Good grasp over basic contract terminologies and structures. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access Project and Visio.
- Ability to develop and quickly learn process knowledge, workflows and operating procedures.
- Strong drive and commitment to deliver accurate results.
- Collegial and a team player
- Proficient with the use of various outsourcing tools
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytics skills.
- Ability to work efficiently as a part of a diverse team.
- Highest ethical standards and high professional integrity.
To apply for this Job : Click Here