WYSR is an advisory and consultancy firm, working in close and seamless collaboration with the law firms and legal services professionals, to provide our clients access to the best and most suitable law firms/ lawyers/ expert witnesses for their needs. WYSR, using its extensive database and team of experts from the legal fraternity, seeks to provide its clients access to the (i) highly specialised law firms/ lawyers/ expert witnesses in their respective sectors; (ii) that are economical for the client taking into consideration the transaction/ litigation size, complexity, and other related factors. WYSR also seeks to provide continued assistance for seamless collaboration and working with the law firm/ lawyer/ expert during the transaction/ litigation. We have teamed up with leading practitioners across a wide range of practice areas including Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate and Commercial, Financing, Tax, Competition, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate, Employment, Financial Regulation, Information Technology and Intellectual Property, to provide our clients with a one stop solution to any legal aid required. We understand that the clients need us to ensure that the services we offer are cutting edge, both in terms of harnessing the latest market developments, such as legal tech, as well as the quality of advice delivered through us. We are committed to a forward thinking, innovative approach to legal service delivery to complement the best in class, business focused advice on which our reputation is built. By using WYSR’s extensive database and smart technology, our aim is to transform legal services globally.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
- Provide assistance on negotiations on documentation relating to all aspects of VC investments
- Drafts, reviews and/or negotiates other legal documents related to the business
- Advising on regulatory matters impacting our investments (including global and local regulations)
- Provide guidance to management on business strategies while mitigating risk
- Assist in the preparation of submission materials to, and presentation at, the internal regional committees.
- Interact with External law firms for any legal matters
The role requires the ability to work independently and to manage a diverse and complex workload.
Qualifications And Requirements
- India qualified lawyer with 3-5 years PQE
- Relevant post-qualification experience either with a reputable law firm or as in-house counsel
- Strong grounding in VC / PE transaction related documentation and legal matters, applicable laws and regulations.
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
To apply for this Job : Click Here