Vahura is India’s leading legal search and consulting firm. Set up by alumnus of the National Law School, Bangalore, our mission is to creatively catalyse the advancement of the legal profession. Vahura was conceived with the audacious goal of professionalising the legal sector in India. In 2011, a team of experienced lawyers and management professionals recognised the lack of meritocracy and professionalism in the sector. As a nation founded by lawyers, the limited progress in formal institutionalisation of the sector was striking.
Support in all finance, banking, M&A and investment legal work for the company.
- Be responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating of loan facilities, M&A and investment transactions. The role will offer and require flexibility in dealing with a variety of other types of transactions.
- Counsel business teams on a range of issues including payments and financial regulatory frameworks and market expansion.
- Actively collaborate with a wide variety of teams including products, partnerships, compliance, and marketing, on a range of issues related to regulatory compliance, product development and commercialization.
- Implementing the legal processes required to effect the corporate procedures.
- Work with all department heads to implement a cohesive legal/commercial strategy
- Help build scalable and effective processes for legal review and launch of products in new markets.
- Manage outside counsel across multiple jurisdictions to ensure timely and knowledgeable support of critical matters.
- Stay up-to-date with the support of the company’s legal subject matter experts on international laws and regulations dealing with financial services, and marketing.
- Participate as a proactive business partner to senior managers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Collecting information and evidence for decision making of management
- Any other assigned duties.
- Degree of Law from a college of repute
- Located or willing to relocate to Bangalore
- 7-8 years of post qualification of experience in Mergers and Acquisition
- Adept in stakeholder management, general corporate advisory and commercial agreements
- Strong drafting, reviewing and negotiation skills
To apply for this Job : Click Here