For over 200 years, JPMorgan Chase & Co has provided innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments and institutions around the world.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include
- Providing legal analysis and support on legal projects and documentation.
- Strong technical knowledge in contracts is essential and knowledge of and experience with contract negotiations, confidentiality agreements, commercial contracts
- Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Assist in the development of legal project management tools, resources and technologies.
- Collaborate and support regional legal teams on global documentation or remediation projects.
- Provide gap analysis and summary of transaction and client specific deviations in negotiated agreements from standardized templates or against playbooks and policy manuals to identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises.
Qualifications For The Role
- A law graduate from a premier law school in India with 3-4 Years PQE
- Superior communication skills and be able to work comfortably with business and management teams,
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at a local, regional and global level;
- Competency in the use of technology, documentation management systems and shared databases will be viewed favorably;
- Able to communicate well and work in a cross-functional team to achieve common goals;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately;
- Comfortable working to metrics and data measurement systems; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
To apply for this Job : Click Here