Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset, information.
Advisor, Legal Counsel
From commercial contracts to cyber security, IP to ethical practices – Legal teams at Dell Technologies always have new, interesting and complex challenges to tackle. Legal Operations provides all the administrative, reporting and program management support they need to succeed. Whether focused locally, regionally or globally, Legal Operations professionals develop plans, oversee programs and processes and maintain records. They review legal data, provide policy information and legal advice across the organization and manage a wide range of legal business matters.
- Provides legal advice and counsel to department management and team members related to lower risk corporate and business legal issues.
- Develops and files necessary legal documentation. Sometimes liaises with outside counsel.
- Develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- Drafts, reviews and/or negotiates legal documents for business needs related to practice area(s).
- Takes responsibility for departmental projects outside of primary practice area(s).
- Typically requires 2-5 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree;
- Qualified attorney or equivalent in the relevant jurisdiction required
- Knowledge of legal research skills.
- Ability to apply known legal principles to an unfamiliar set of facts.
To apply for this Job : Click Here