Eleve comes from the French word élève, which means ADVANCED. Eleve enables marketers to explore effecting advertising strategies based on CONTENT. We believe QUALITY content is a great way to build relationships with prospects & engage current customers. We offer a comprehensive suite of customised solutions that enables advertisers to precisely target and reach QUALITY audiences. Eleve enables brands to engage with a wide variety of communities to amplify the message and harness human voice & word of mouth through well written posts, videos and alternative content.
About the Role
The position will be responsible to handle all legal, contractual and regulatory matters for Eleve Media. Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex client contracts, master service agreements/documentation, reviewing for risk identification and managing/mitigation. Also, other legal matters are closely aligned and required to interface regularly with the relevant business stakeholders and all other support functions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex client contracts, master service agreements/documentation, reviewing for risk identification and managing/mitigation, and other legal matters. Developing formats /templates for various contracts.
- Due Diligence for acquisition of content, production of content, highlighting risks involved, and close all documentation and agreements towards this purpose.
- The educating, implementing and enforcing the best practices and compliance requirements as part of the Legal and Business affairs.
- Structure effectively, draft, vet and negotiate the wide spectrum of media and technology agreements including KOLs/Influencers tie-up, content production, ad-server partnerships, content acquisition/distribution etc.
- Ensuring the company’s interest is well secured while handling agreements.
- Regular communication with respective business teams, identify and address legal issues associated with copyright protection and enforcement.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Thorough knowledge of intellectual property, entertainment and technology laws.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills. Should be able to use judgment, analyze facts and draw logical conclusions.
- The ability to analyze complex legal problems quickly and concisely.
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to tailor communication styles to diverse audiences.
- Understanding the changing nature of the media and digital industry and the copyright law regime.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and can prioritize requests from multiple departments. Some dispute resolution experience would be desirable
- LLB / LLM degree with minimum 2-4 years of work experience preferably in the OTT/ Media/ Technology industry.
To apply for this Job : Click Here