CtrlS is Asia’s largest Rated 4 Data center and managed services provider and trusted advisor to over 3,500 Indian and world’s leading organizations including 15 of the Fortune 100 Global Multinationals and 25 of the ET 100 Indian companies supported by 200 innovations. CtrlS operates state-of-the-art Tier-4 Datacenter facilities in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida and Bangalore spread across one million square feet. The Company has over 1,800 employees and is headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Ctrls is a recipient of awards and recognition such as CIO Choice Public, Hybrid Cloud Services for Large Enterprises, Best Datacenter in the Managed Services Space and as DR as a Service provider, SME Channels Award – Best Datacentre, Aegis Graham Bell Award Innovation in Cloud Service, CII National Award for Excellence in Energy Management, Energy Efficient Unit and NASSCOM Emerge 50 Emerging Companies in India.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE: Responsible for the effective and efficient legal support for business restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, contracts, documentation management, providing legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
- Ability to analyze legal implications of various issues and advising various internal stakeholders and management on it.
- Dealing with all legal matters including criminal, civil, litigations, and arbitration matters. Drafting, vetting of contracts, agreements. Well versed with Court Process, well networked in Govt.& Police department.
- Drafting and vetting of various cross-border Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
- Attending Court cases and assisting the counsel in drafting of Written Submissions & Petitions.
- Litigation, to give business the edge by pre-empting its needs [fool proof agreements etc.]
- Handling of cases, attend court & liaison with advocates etc.
- Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
- Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses & compliances and all litigation matters.
- Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws, Shops and Establishment Legislations, Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act etc.
Graduate or Post Graduate in Law.
- Desirable candidate must have graduation or post-graduation in Law with experience of minimum 12 years and maximum 20 years; out of which at least 10 years’ experience with a law firm of repute, with a proven track record.
- Should have sound knowledge of Legal matters and should have updated knowledge of Indian and International labor Laws.
To apply for this Job : Click Here