Flipkart is committed to transforming commerce in India through investments in made-in-India technology innovations, customer-centric constructs, a diverse category landscape and a world-class supply chain. With a customer base of over 350 million, product coverage of over 150 million across 80+ categories, a focus on generating direct and indirect employment and a commitment to empowering generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs, all driven by a sustainable growth strategy – Flipkart is maximising for customers, stakeholders, and the planet at large!
- The person should with work with limited supervision, comply to the applicable statutory requirements of the company
- Ensure all the applicable statutory records are maintained in a timely and quality manner
- Report to the Board / management on the compliance status
- Present to the Board / management of all the approvals required under applicable laws
- Ensure the minutes and related records are maintained for every such statutory meetings and records and reference
- Efficiently conducting the Board / Shareholders / committee meetings.
- Compliance of FEMA regulations including but not limited to FCGPR, DI reporting, FC-TRS filing, FLA filings etc.
- Ensuring necessary compliance of various assignments under the Companies’ law
- Ensuring necessary compliance of applicable corporate governance and relevant policies as applicable to the Flipkart group
- Enthusiastic, systematic, result oriented & methodical approach
- Capable of simplifying and communicating financial information to operations and other colleagues
- Good collaborator and collaboration skills, relationship-builder
- Focused on the detail without losing the overall view
- Commitment to honesty, confidentiality, and integrity
- Effective time management, analysis, and precise decision-making ability
- Ability to work under high priority and tight deadlines, able to test boundaries under questioning conditions
- Risk spotting mindset
To apply for this Job : Click Here