Corporate Secretarial Functions for Indian and overseas entities,
Should possess demonstrated ability and technical competency to perform and/or
Supervise The Execution Of The Following Tasks
- Requires expert-level working knowledge of compliances related to: Companies Act, 2013, FEMA,.
- Preparing and filing: Necessary documents, returns & forms with ROC as required under Companies Act; Statutory returns/records with Registrar of Companies, RBI, NHB etc.;
- Drafting of Agendas and properly convening and conducting board, committee and general meetings, issuance of notices, drafting and finalization of Minutes of Board, Committee and General Meetings with Compliance of Companies Act, 2013 and Secretarial Standards;
- Expertise in all Company secretarial activities, assignments, statutory compliances and MCA 21 filings, XBRL Fillings etc under the Companies Act 2013 and also Listing Compliances with Stock Exchanges;
- Ensure timely secretarial compliances, Due Diligence, Right issue & Preferential Allotment, RBI& FEMA, IEC Code, Pledge of Shares and all related Compliances;
- Liaison with the Registrar of Companies, RBI, NHB, IRDA, Trustee and other related authorities;
- Filing of monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annual and other periodical reports with RBI.
- Exposure to Merger/Amalgamation of Companies and Private Placement of Shares, drafting and executing Share Subscription Agreement.
- Prepare and submit updates and reports.
- Proactive in approach and solution provider.
- Displays ownership for matters assigned to self/team and ensures desired outcomes.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full responsibility for compliance with above areas.
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated individual and display high ownership and enthusiasm at work.
- Adherence to the highest professional and ethical standards is a non-negotiable requirement.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in judicial review and applicable law.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication, research, organizational and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven team player.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a senior management team.