We are Nouryon. We produce essential solutions that our customers use to manufacture everyday products needed for attractive and high-growth end-markets. Our attention to societal trends, and our ability to translate these into business opportunities, alongside our dedication to customers, have earned us a place among the leading companies in our industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and innovation. This has also consistently resulted in strong financial performance and business growth.
This all-round lawyer will work closely with Nouryon’s India business team as well as members of the global legal department on a variety of legal matters core to achieving Nouryon’s goals, including:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts related to our commercial sales, distribution, procurement, logistics, and other matters.
- Providing support regarding employment, litigation, and employment, health & safety matters impacting Nouryon’s business and operations in India.
- Managing and providing corporate secretarial services for India-based legal entities.
- Assisting with compliance-related investigations and other compliance matters.
- 5 to 10 years relevant working experience, with strong training at a law firm known for sophisticated and high-level corporate and commercial work. In-house experience also preferred.
- Excellent contract drafting skills along with solid sense of appropriate risk management in navigating complex operational issues.
- Knowledge of various legal topics such as corporate law, competition law, litigation, M&A and intellectual property law. Solid dispute resolution experience, solid command of antitrust principles.
- Team Player – ability to work well and build relationships across all levels of the organization and be highly effective and able to maximize the efficiency of the legal department; have the desire to work on numerous and varied matters arising in an in-house legal department.
- Results Oriented – action-oriented problem solver; commercially savvy and committed to getting into the details of a matter and handling it independently through to conclusion.
- Intellectually Curious – Driven to learn, with a “can do” attitude and a strong desire to continue to grow and professionally develop in numerous different legal areas. Focused on improving the Company’s service, products and processes, with ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Business Focus – business-orientation with the ability to drive innovative solutions and strategies, and to appropriately balance risk with the need for the business to take action.
- Communicator – excellent communication and presentation skills, capability to scale support across a large organization and multiple jurisdictions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and travel domestically, as required.
- Outstanding legal reasoning and analysis and strategic thinking ability. Analytical and creative, with proven good judgment. Strong negotiation skills.
- High energy with the highest levels of personal and professional integrity.
To apply for this Job : Click Here