Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. We’re used by over 370,000 businesses and have raised over £200 million in funding. We’re just getting started!
Some Of The Things You’ll Be Doing
- Leading a number of legal initiatives in the commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property areas.
- Negotiating a variety of partnership and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining corporate governance.
- Working with outside counsel to upgrade our intellectual property portfolio.
- Helping out with marketing content review as needed.
- Designing and implementing scalable internal processes and procedures to ensure that we’re setting and exceeding internal stakeholder SLAs.
- Collaborating with many teams across the company to help achieve company-wide goals.
What You’ll Get In Return
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family insurance
- Life & Accidental insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Learning & Development budget
- Dental benefit
- Flexible working hours
You’ll Be a Great Fit If
- You have 7+ years of general legal experience, ideally at a Fintech company
- You are comfort with ambiguity.
- You have proven ability to juggle many projects at once.
- You have extreme attention to detail.
- You have excellent business judgment.
- You have experience communicating with cross-functional teams in a fast-growing company, preferably in fin-tech.
- You are passionate for providing above-and-beyond service to stakeholders.
- You have Law degree.
To apply for this Job : Click Here