We are Uber. The go-getters. The kind of people who are relentless about our mission to help people go anywhere and get anything and earn their way. Movement is what we power. It’s our lifeblood. It runs through our veins. It’s what gets us out of bed each morning. It pushes us to constantly reimagine how we can move better. For you. For all the places you want to go. For all the things you want to get. For all the ways you want to earn. Across the entire world. In real time. At the incredible speed of now.
What You’ll Do
- Advise on a broad range of legal, commercial and regulatory issues related to the India & South Asia (INSA) business and in ways that are practical, commercially-focussed and future thinking
- Draft and negotiate key strategic, sales and partnership contracts
- Provide product counselling for our fast-moving product team
- Assist in the launch of new business projects and initiatives to grow the business including business restructurings
- Advise our marketing team on award winning campaigns and initiatives
What You’ll Need
- Enthusiasm for Uber, the product and the mission
- A minimum of 7-8 years post-admission experience, qualified to practice in India. In-house experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a category which is heavily regulated such as e-commerce, technology, fintech or transportation is preferred
- Proven track record of drafting and negotiating commercial agreements and advising on a range of legal, commercial and regulatory issues
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational environments with strong stakeholder management skills and self-starter qualities
- Innovative thinking to find commercial solutions for the business teams
To apply for this Job : Click Here