The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
Legal Counsel, India and southwest asia- INSWA – DIGITAL & E-COMMERCE
The Legal Counsel, INSWA role will closely partner business across India and South West Asian Countries and provide support and advice to Digital & E-Commerce initiatives within the Operating Unit and other international projects.
What You’ll Do For Us
- Provide strategic legal services and support to digital and E- Commerce business.
- Be a team player, with a proven record of excellent stakeholder management and engagement across geographies and cultures.
- Be our eyes and ears: Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing regulations and legislation, monitoring trends and anticipate potential consequences for our business
- Work closely with Operating Unit Counsels and Network of Teams to build, apply, leverage and master expertise across the global function.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, support advocacy efforts of the public affairs and government relations teams.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of beverage industry, competition, and customers.
- Leverage: Global best practices and networks for seamless and efficient delivery of legal support and services
- Be a self starter, demonstrating analytical and entrepreneurial skills with a keen ability to generate new ideas and translate them into action.
- Establish and maintain a global and regional Digital & E-commerce Practice Circle to develop and leverage expertise across the function. Ensure the Team collaborates with Practice Circles for seamless delivery of legal support.
- Foster strong, networked collaboration among Practice Group, Practice Circles, business clients and Legal professionals in the OUs to ensure legal services are provided in the most efficient and effective manner globally.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Education: qualified lawyer
- Work experience: 5 years of prior relevant experience, with at least 3 years of solid experience on Digital & E-Commerce
- Expertise in all aspects of applicable law (privacy, competition, marketing, etc. with a keen sense of impact on E-Commerce)
- Business Partnership and Legal Efficiency: Provide legal support and business solutions to ensure realization of business priorities.
- Ability to be highly organized and effective, handle multiple complex projects and carefully prioritize competing work assignments from many clients
- Strong communication skills, including written and presentation; ability to influence varied clients.
- Knowledge or working experience in Fintech laws would be an advantage.
What We Can Do For You
- Commitment to Diversity: We are paving the way to create change in the industry and our leadership is committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Global Network: Expand your global network by developing, learning, and growing with our top talent and connections around the world.
- Agile Work Environment: We embrace agile, with leadership that believes in removing barriers, so you are empowered to innovate and discover new solutions to complex problems.
To apply for this Job : Click Here