Centrient Pharmaceuticals is the global leader in the production and commercialisation of sustainable antibiotics, next-generation statins and anti-fungals. We produce and sell intermediates, active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
We stand proudly at the centre of modern healthcare, as a maker of essential and life-saving medicines. With our commitment to Quality, Reliability and Sustainability at the heart of everything we do, our over 2200 employees work continuously to meet our customers’ needs. We work towards a sustainable future by actively participating in the fight against antimicrobial resistance.
Key Individual Accountabilities
- Act as good and efficient in-house counsel in reviewing, negotiating and drafting agreements in several areas (including material and tailor-made), with a special focus on purchase and sales related agreements across various jurisdictions that Centrient operates from. This also includes other legal documents of legal, financial or regulatory importance
- Stay updated on developments in relevant legal areas and advise on appropriate measures and update the standard templates as may be necessary
- Advocate and support within support areas Centrient Legal and Compliance requirements, as may be required
- Co-operate with fellow Centrient Legal Counsels in daily activities and participate in accomplishment of mission and tasks of Centrient Legal Affairs
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Execute Centrient strategy and Commercial API priorities together with the other Counsels
- Create value and provide sound advice
- Support corporate governance compliance and act as a role model. Advocate and support within support areas Centrient Legal and Compliance requirements
- Co-operate with fellow Centrient Legal Counsels in daily activities and participate in accomplishment of mission and tasks
- LLB qualification in a common law jurisdiction
- At least 8-10 years working experience in multinational company environment and preferably with prior law firm experience
- Preferably at least 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Technically strong and having broad experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating large purchasing, sales, license and services agreement and other related documents
- Ability to translate (complex) business needs to sound and clear legal documents while capturing associated risks in the best possible way
- Flexible and able to cope with deadlines and set priorities
- Self-starting, hands-on and pragmatic way of working strong and flexible team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here