HuntingCube is an executive search firm that comes with the value we add, hands-on research, implementation and delivery expertise into recruitment. We bring down the expertise of passionate head hunters who have been a key player in placing exceptional talent for high-end Tech and Non-Tech companies and startups.
Legal Counsel -Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
Current experience should be in a Law firm.
3- 4 yrs exp. in Merger & Acquisition.
Budget- 20-30 lac
- Minimum LL.B from a reputed law school
- Minimum of 4-6 years PQE: ideally a mix of experience in an active corporate/fund transactional experience in house and corporate M&A teams of a reputed law firm.
- The candidate should have experience in structuring and negotiating equity & M&A transaction.
- The candidate should have experience of independently drafting and reviewing non-disclosure agreements, term sheets, SPAs, SHAs, BTAs and other transaction documents.
- The candidate should have hand on experience of closing transactions and co-ordinating for completion conditions.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of corporate laws and regulations including Companies Act, 1956 and 2013, FEMA Regulations, FDI Policy, FVCI and AIF Regulations, Contracts Law, Sale of Goods Act, Competition Act
- Assisting the reporting manager in transaction evaluation and closing;
- End-to-end transaction handling, management, execution and closure of M&A and/or PE/VC transaction including interacting with internal stakeholders, target entities, drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documents (term sheet, definitive documents, pre-closing, closing and post-closing documents), due diligence of the target;
- Interacting with external firms (wherever engaged) and assisting internal teams in transaction closure;
- Reviewing and drafting non-disclosure agreements, term sheets and transaction documents, as well as assisting the team on business-as-usual matters, such as drafting and reviewing of service agreements, distribution agreements, SAAS agreements, etc. and advising the team on on-going strategic business and/or regulatory issues;
- The role will require working closely with the business teams, and providing of sound legal advice and counsel to business partners on structuring of M&A transactions, rights and obligations of parties, mechanism of transaction closing and contract negotiation.
- The role will also require providing of sound legal advice and counsel to business partners across Company business in procurement / supply agreements, commercial contracts and contract negotiation. This is a very empowered and engaged role with an excellent growth potential
To apply for this Job : Click Here