FARFETCH is the leading global platform for the luxury fashion industry. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. Today the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries and territories with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,300 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the review and implementation of Privacy organization, policies and procedures;
- give legal and professional advice in case of NGG Group’s M&A, investment and other corporate development activities;
- take part in Group’s special projects, ensuring that they are in line with legal standards and provisions at all levels;
- help in design, build and improve of Group’s processes and procedures also preparing templates and keeping updated records and files;
- handle counterparts and external consultants if necessary;
- work directly with other resources of the Legal Governance & CoSec team.
Who You Are
- Law Degree.
- At least 6-8 years in a similar role in the fashion industry or in international Consultancies, Companies or Law Firm.
- Being a qualified lawyer is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of national and European Law, with particular focus on EU Regulation 2016/679 and M&A transactions.
- Fluent in legal and business English written and spoken (this will be tested in the interview process).
- Experience in drafting and leading negotiations on complex matters with a business mindset.
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Accuracy and clarity in the preparation of documents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work proactively, independently on multiple projects under tight timeframes.
- High flexibility, with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced everchanging environment.
Rewards & Benefits
- Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
- Lunch tickets
- Discounts on all NGG brands and partners including FARFETCH and Browns
- Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company with over 40 different nationalities
- Brand new headquarters located in the centre of Milan
To apply for this Job : Click Here