Michael Page has five decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we’ve grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
- You should develop complete understanding of the project in hand and propose mitigation strategies from a business or legal perspective. Bring in strategic thinking with problemsolving attitude.
- You are required to draft and negotiate customer contracts, vendor/ supplier contracts and from time-to-time contracts pertaining to Supply Chain Management.
- Work closely with the Contract Managers to ensure strict observance of contractual requirements, rights and obligations towards customers, suppliers and other parties involved (e.g., interpretation of sections, change orders, claim management, correspondences, etc.).
- Have focus on corporate governance and compliance topics while providing legal advice (like IP, Antitrust, ESG regulations, etc.).
- This position would require strong customer focus, be flexible to understand customer concern, yet can take tough decisions and say NO, when situation demands.
- Ability to manage numerous matters simultaneously and competing priorities and to work within a matrix set up
- You have a law degree from a reputed law college in India or from a reputed international college with 7 to 15 years PQE.
- Work experience in an EPC/Energy/manufacturing company is a must
- Career Growth
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest MNC’s in the world
- Opportunities to work with a high performance team
To apply for this Job : Click Here