Dunzo is an all-in-one 24X7 delivery platform, that picks and delivers anything and everything within the city while guaranteeing super-quick deliveries. Our Services include the delivery of packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies, and more. Founded and headquartered in Bengaluru, Dunzo was incorporated in 2015. From the humble beginnings of a Whatsapp group, Dunzo has consistently proved its mettle as a convenience app and has grown from strength to strength. Currently, we stand fully operational in 8 cities and counting!
- Driving the legal team with direction, vision and values.
- Building strong collaborative foundations for the team.
- Steering the fundraise transactions to timely closures
- Ensuring completion of due diligences as BAU.
- Draft, vet and guide contract closure.
- Doing things you may not like. We will have some of these times as well.
- Guiding, problem solving and enabling new business initiatives.
- Ensure BAU contracts and documents are addressed timely and comprehensively.
- Be able to provide guidance on working with law enforcement. Be available for law enforcement to ensure cooperation in investigations.
- Become the guidance and protection to the board for all things compliance.
- 12-15 years of experience in a law firm or with an in-house team, advising e-commerce companies.
- Strong understanding of regulatory framework for e-commerce companies in India
- Experience in driving fundraise transactions with PE and VC institutions.
- Exceptional prioritization skills and an ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications with multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this Job : Click Here