At Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
- Provide legal advice to the investment arm of Goldman Sachs Asset Management (formerly, ASSG and MBD) on fund and principal investment transactions and documentation
- Provide assistance on negotiations on documentation relating to all aspects of our investments, including equity and debt term sheets, letters of Intent, loan agreements and sale and purchase agreements.
- Advising on regulatory matters impacting our investments (including global and local regulations, such as the Bank Holding Company Act and the Volcker Rules)
- Working with compliance and other control-side teams on regulatory matters and investigations.
- Liaise with the regional and global legal teams on all matters impacting the investment and fund business
- Assist in the preparation of submission materials to, and presentation at, the internal regional and global committees.
The role requires the ability to work independently and to manage a diverse and complex workload meeting tight deadlines. Lawyers in our team work closely with a diverse group of clients and thrive on the pressures of delivering consistently high quality advice to a dynamic, and constantly evolving, business.
Qualifications And Requirements
- India qualified lawyer with 6-8 years PQE
- Relevant post-qualification experience either with a reputable law firm or as in-house counsel
- Strong grounding in credit deal related documentation and legal matters, applicable laws and regulations.
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow – through
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions and regions
- Ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term strategic focus
To apply for this Job : Click Here