Dr. Bhatia’s Medical Coaching Institute (DBMCI) is India’s first coaching center (Est. In 1996) which helps PG Entrance Exam aspirants to realize their dreams of having a successful and flourishing career in Medicine. DBMCI is not only the most experienced institute among its competitors but it also boasts a team of leading educationists and a panel of experienced doctors to guide the students.
With around 140 centers PAN India, Bhatia’s provides students with the best infrastructure and advanced study material which help them outshine their competitors. As a result, over the last 10 years, DBMCI students have emerged toppers in all the major exams (AIIMS, NEET, DNB etc.).
Legal executives are who are specialized in some specific legal areas such as litigation, assisting solicitors, giving legal advice, researching and preparing cases, writing legal documents, legal notice, , dealing with legal matters.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaising with fellow professionals on behalf of company.
- Researching information and preparing legal documents.
- Keeping up to date with changing legislation.
- Drafting of agreement, legal notices and other registration work.
- Statutory compliance as per the company name.
- Must have qualified LLB
To apply for this Job : Click Here