Late Commander Datar. Singh. Sahi on retirement after 30 years of illustrious service in the Indian Navy, co-founded NISA along with his son and co-founder Mr. Paramjeet Singh Sahi, in 1973. Poised on their combination of youth and experience in specialised expertise in Security Management Systems, they embarked on their journey starting up as a Consulting Company for Security related matters. NISA’s presence started gaining prominence in the Industrial and Corporate domain resulting in rapid growth. Today NISA is a market leader in the Indian Security industry.
Job Description :-
- Drafting and vetting of agreements and other legal documents.
- Visiting the concerned court/ tribunal.
- Taking forward all the litigation by or against the company to their logical conclusion.
- Review progress for various litigation and keep informed the management.
- To monitor and innovate practical and feasible ways and means to reduce and mitigate the commercial risks involved in litigation.
- To develop comprehensive and analytical database with respect to legal issues.
- Drafting of notices and replies of the same.
- Legal research of updated laws and there applicability.
- Make available information, for enquiries coming from pan India NISA offices.
- Looking after the legal cases that are already going on.
- Draft written statement, replies and other legal documents in context to the present cases.
- Provide legal documents, correspondences make them available to advocates pan India for filing of cases.
- Respond to insurance enquiry/ coming from pan India.
- Maintaining and Updating MIS of company cases pan India.
- Providing sound and practical legal advice pertaining to corporate and commercial legal issues.
- To mentor and drive efficiencies.
- Understand/Research and opine effectively on procedural laws such as CPC, CrPC and substantive laws such as IPC and other economic offences statutes
- Ensuring compliances of all statutory obligations and maintained of up to date records
Qualification : BLS, LLB, LLS.Skills : People management, Leadership, Decision making, proactive, articulate, visionary, tactful, Market know-how, strategically sound.
To apply for this Job : Click Here