Founded in 2016, Pleasure Spaces (India) Pvt. Ltd. has carved a niche for itself in the real estate sector. We have seen remarkable growth since our inception under the vision and leadership of our directors Ramakrishna Kurapati, Satyanarayana Bandlamudi and Kishore Babu Tulluri.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Assisting and support Legal & Compliance Head in advising the management on the various contracts, legal & secretarial matters.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of handling corporate, business and commercial transactions besides supporting day to day requirements of a company; ability of maintaining and managing great relationship with business; ability to identify legal risks and finding creative solutions within acceptable legal and risk frameworks.
- Understanding of general relating to contract, sale of goods, immovable property.
- Ability to have sound judgment on critical legal issues; strong drafting, influencing and negotiating skills; ability to lead complex / sensitive discussions and negotiations and work independently without supervision with a tactical and strategic approach.
- Maintain updated knowledge of amendments of legislation relevant to business in jurisdictions where it operates.
- Review and provide legal advice on MOUs, Contracts, JDA, Sale Deeds, GPA, Stamps and Registrations.
- Witness and represent company in various court proceedings in District courts.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Good understanding and knowledge in Real Estate Property Laws.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Reviewing the drafting and finalizing of Petitions, Suits, Written Statements, Drafting & vetting all commercial documents, contracts & agreements.
- Reviewing the drafting of other legal documents such as demand notices, letters, Letter of Intent, legal notices, – appointment letters, lease/sale agreements, Leave & License agreements, conveyance etc.
- Identifying legal and commercial risk in a contract and proposing changes required to mitigate risk exposure.
- Responsible to manage any other non-litigation legal work and advising the organization on various legal issues.
- Managing and undertaking legal research as required.
- Responsible for the due diligence, screening of documents, search, and statutory compliances to mitigate possible risks.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of legal terminology and principles relevant to commercial contracts.
- The ability to analyze legal documents for accuracy.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomatic skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication in English and Kannada.
Education & Experience
- Must have a Bachelors of Laws degree.
- Should have experience of at least 0-3 years.
- Candidates having experience in Real Estate Companies will be preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility in confidential matters.
To apply for this Job : Click Here