A one stop destination to help you build a successful career in the Indian sports industry through a scientific and meritocratic process.
Legal Executive – Legal Sports Counsel | Job Description
A leading Sports Federation is looking to hire a Legal Executive to join their team in Chennai.
To apply, you need to:
- Have completed Sports Law or Company Secretary course/ certification.
- Have 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Have good command over English.
- Possess Excellent writing skills.
- Be under 40 years of age.
- Have sound knowledge of Legal laws and Drafting of Notices and Agreements.
- Be able to draft letters to various stakeholders.
- Have knowledge of vetting of contracts.
- Be willing to work from Chennai (Legal Counsel).
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject: ‘Legal Executive’
- Wait for us to get in touch with you on the next steps.
As a Legal Executive, you will work on:
- Legal laws and Drafting of Notices and Agreements.
- Providing expert advice & opinions in legal matters and guidance.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating MOU’s and Agreements.
- Sending notices / replies to critical emails/notices.
- Interactions and discussion with internal and external persons pertaining to legal matters.
Reporting to: President & Secretary General
Work location: Nandanam, Chennai
Work week: 9.30am to 6pm; Monday to Friday
To apply for this Job : Click Here