Pioneer in Residential, Commercial and Infrastructure works. Current projects are The Villagio – Mediterranean style Villa Community, The Estates – Luxury Plotted Development Project, The Destiny – Commercial Building, etc.
Candidate must possess:
- Bachelors of Law (LLB) Degree.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in the real estate industry
- Professional fluency in Kannada and English. Other languages are plus.
- Strong work ethic
Typical Job duties:
- Complete understanding of land and legal documents and Arranging the land titles and other required documents in order.
- Draft agreements such as Sale deed, sale agreement, construction agreement, MoUs, JDAs, GPAs etc.
- Coordinate with external advocates to provide strategic legal advice
- Coordinate with landlords, Partners and other stake holders in procurement and assessment of legal documents
- Coordinate with purchasers and facilitate smooth registration of documents at sub-registrar offices
- Assist in the preparation and completion of litigation trackers
- Resolve legal queries raised by purchasers regarding property titles
- Represent the firm before government offices, courts, tribunals, etc to resolve any queries
To apply for this Job : Click Here