We are into providing consultancy services related to Legal, accounting, book-keeping and auditing activities; tax; and public opinion polling; business and management consultancy.
Designation : – Legal Executive
Location : – Mumbai
Qualification : – LLB / MMB
Experience : – 4 – 7 yrs of handling corporate legal matters
The Executive Legal is responsible for the legal affairs of the entire organization. This role includes providing legal counsel to the entire team. Legal Executvie must possess strong initiative, as well as excellent management and leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing an advisory role by addressing queries, circulating opinions / notes and keeping business updated about various developments / amendments in the legal and NBFC sector which might affect business decisions / policies.
- Drafting, vetting, reviewing and negotiating various Commercial Agreements (Facility Agreement, Deed of Hypothecation, Personal Guarantee & Corporate Guarantee)
- Addendum and Novation Agreement, Letter of Intent, NDA, MOU, Outsourcing Agreement, Service Agreement, Channel Partner Agreement, Marketing Agreement, leave and license Agreements, Board Authorization letter, POA, Lease Agreement, Consultancy Agreement, Vendor Agreement, Referral Agreement, NOC.
- Maintaining an updated Agreements tracker (MIS)
- Legal Assistant is required to analyze the risks while signing new business deals.
- Initiating, strategizing & resolving litigations by issuing / addressing notices, filing the same and defending cases.
- Initiating Arbitration by issuing Arbitration Reference Notice and sec 17 of A & C Act 1996 / 2015, filing Execution Petition.
- Handling, managing and filing cases under Sec.138, Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 and Section 25 of Payments and Settlements Systems Act, 2007.
- Empaneling and Liaising with the advocates of the company on legal issues and accordingly give suggestions to the management on them. Maintaining updated MIS of the cases.
- Should be able to handle matter related to NCTL.
- Website compliance, Stamp duty compliance, Fair Practice code compliance and other
- NBFC compliances.
- Must also be able to handle matters related to Land and real estate
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Convey information in a clear, concise, and logical manner, communicate persuasively, be able to advocate a position or a cause, Master legal terminology, develop keen listening skills.
- From writing simple correspondence to drafting complex legal documents, writing is an integral function of nearly every legal position.
- Reviewing complex written documents, drawing inferences, and making connections among legal authorities. Developing logical thinking, organization, and problem-solving abilities. Structuring and evaluating arguments. Using inductive and deductive reasoning to draw inferences and reach conclusions.
- Researching legal concepts, case law, judicial opinions, statutes, regulations, and other information is an important legal skill.
- Local, state, and federal court systems. Relevant filing deadlines. Fundamental principles of law in the practice areas in which they work. Relevant legal terminology.
- Capability of multi-tasking, ability to juggle competing priorities, ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Cultivating relationships with colleagues, staff, clients, experts, vendors, and others.
To apply for this Job : Click Here