ULTRA forayed into production of feature films and digital films in Hindi & other Indian regional languages is looking for a Legal Executive for their Mumbai Office.
Responsible for assisting in Drafting; vetting and reviewing of various agreements, Assist in various litigation and Non litigation matters, issue notices for copyright infringements on various platforms,etc.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Handling IPR and Corporate Legal consisting of and not restricted to :-
– Attending to Company’s litigation, dispute resolution and non-litigation matters
– Protection of the Intellectual Property and advising the Company on issues relating to Copyright
– Preparing various kind of Affidavits, LOIs, MOU’s, Term Sheets, Infringement Notices etc
– To keep pace with evolving laws & implement the same
– Sound knowledge of copyrights
Desired Skills and Experience:
2+ years of experience in IPR preferably from Entertainment Industry
Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for this legal job: Click Here
About the Company:
Leading player and household name in Home Entertainment. Company with high entrepreneur experience in the field of Entertainment. Presence in all over India and in International Markets. Group Strength of over 300 people. Apart from copyright acquisition, aggregation & exploitation, Ultra caters to wide spectrum of services which includes Film Production & Distribution, Studio Facilities, Merchandising, Digital Downloading and Streaming, Online Shopping, etc.